Image Map

Monday, August 22, 2011

My First Craftgawker Acceptance!

Ever since I discovered Craftgawker, I have dreamed of having something of mine accepted. Well today that finally happened!! You can see it here: Herb Planter craftgawker.

Did I mention I'm really excited?!!! Anyway, more crafts to come soon! They include:

Wine Bottle Art
DIY Spice Racks
Fabric Flowers

My next day off, I plan to do some serious crafting and posting! Suggestions and comments are welcome! Also, I'm still looking for my first follower. Have a craft blog or a special craft? Be the first to follow me and I'll feature your blog or craft on mine! Thanks for the support! Have a beautiful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!