Image Map

Sunday, December 18, 2011

25 Days of Handmade Christmas: Day 18

I'm excited to share this adorable mistletoe tutorial today from c.w. frosting! Make sure to visit Caroline's awesome blog! She has a special section with a ton of resources for bloggers under her Design Lab that you definitely want to check out. I'll turn it over to Caroline now.


Hi Embracing Messy Readers!

I'm Caroline from c.w.frosting



I'm a graduate student, so time & money are valuable!

I blog about easy craft projects, complete with tutorials.

You can find a collection of all my tutorials {here}.


Today I'm going to share my tutorial on how to make a mistletoe pomander from felt, yarn, and pearls.

This project is a perfect way to add holiday cheer to your home, and it also would make a great gift!

Mistletoe Pomander








{more details on working with endpins HERE}






Ready to hang




Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!