Image Map

Saturday, December 24, 2011

25 Days of Handmade Christmas: Day 24

Continuing the gift wrap theme, I've collected some of my favorite gift wrapping ideas from around the internet. Each of them uses something other than gift wrap, which I love! Be sure to click on the links, especially the pull-tab one. There's a great tutorial for it!

Sheet Music and Jingle Bells

T-Shirt

Paint Can
Tailor Your Wrap to the Gift


Pull-Tab Soup Cans
Pinned Image


Jars
6 simple christmas decorating ideas for home Christmas kilner jar gift wrap 300x300 6 simple christmas decorating ideas for home Christmas kilner jar gift wrap

Brown Paper Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!