Image Map

Thursday, December 8, 2011

25 Days of Handmade Christmas: Day 8

The 25 Days of Handmade Christmas are flying by! I am loving all of the wonderful ideas and, more importantly, working with so many awesome people that share my love for crafting! I still have a few spots open (even more if I keep putting off my own projects that I've planned to include), so send me an email if you'd like to participate @ embracingmessy@gmail.com.

Today's tutorial is from a relatively new blogger like me! Cori from Created by Cori has a very cute blog with lots of great ideas. She also has a 12 Days of Christmas Handmade Cricut Giveaway going on. You should check it out before the 12 days are over!


Cupcake Tin Wreath
By: Cori @ Created by Cori

Let's see I am a SAHM to a one year old boy who is running everywhere and exploring everything. He loves destroying my craft room so I blame it's messiness on him!  I love any kind of craft and use my Cricut daily. I scrapbook, make cards, and recently took up quilting!  I've only been blogging since October and I love meeting so many people who share my love for crafting!

I have had a cupcake tin wreath idea in my head for a couple days and I finally had to bring it to life.  This couldn't have been more easy!  I found some cute cupcake tins at Joanne's yesterday and went to work.  I bent a wire hanger into a circle shape, slipped on the cupcake tins and hot glued them in place.  Last, I tied some ribbon to hang it up!


A simple, inexpensive and cute as heck Christmas decoration or gift!
Pin It



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!