I hope everyone had a merry Christmas!!! Here's a little recap of my Christmas via Instagrams!
I'm so excited to have so many new followers! I have so many ideas for tutorials, series, giveaways, and more! Here are some things I've been considering:
2. Linky Parties
3. Weekly Features
4. Guest Posting
5. New Series
1. I won't go into detail here because that will give away the surprise! But I've got a few things in mind for giveaways that will be great!
2. Pretty self-explanitory..
3. Pinterest finds, maybe my favorite Craftgawker item for the week?
4. I had so much fun working with everyone over the last 25 days for the Christmas series that I definitely want to keep it up! At least once a month I'll have a guest post from an awesome blogger.
5. I'd love to work with other bloggers for some of these things! I've noticed a few blogs that do crafts for charity and I would LOVE to start up some sort of bi-monthly crafting for charity type series.
Want to particiate in any of this? Have ideas or tips for me? I'd love to hear them!!!
I'm off of work until the 2nd, so I have plenty of time to craft! I can't wait to share with you all.