Image Map

Saturday, January 28, 2012

{Valentine's Day Treat} | Baby Sistah Cookies

So I typically stick to DIY craft projects, but in the spirit of Valentine's Day I wanted to share with you Baby Sistah Cookies. They are based out of Boston, MA, but ship their delicious cookies as well! The owners are very dear friends of mine and I know first-hand that these cookies are amazing! So check out their website, place and order, follow them on facebook, and tell your friends. It's an excellent idea for a Valentine's gift!

Here's a little "taste" of a perfect Valentine's treat:
Photobucket


If you check them out or order, be sure to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!