Voting will close on Friday at midnight (EST). Then, over the weekend, I will take the top three and our judges and myself will fill out our judging form that looks at the following aspects of the entries:
- Have we seen it before? (originality)
- Is it a super cool idea? (creativity)
- Did you take care of the 'lil' guys? (detail work)
- Is it fun to look at? (overall appearance)
- Would we put it in our homes? ('appealingness')
My hope is to announce the winner on Monday the 16th!
Thanks so much to everyone that entered! You all sure created some awesome things and I wish everyone could win! Be sure to stop and visit these blogs, all of which entered something in the competition (in no particular order):
Nothing But Soap
I think that's everyone! I went through the linky list and if I missed your blog or your website, PLEASE let me know that I'm a complete airhead and I will fix it asap!
Finally, thanks very much to the girls at Mindy Mae's Market, Happy Hour Projects, and Artsy Fartsy Mama. We couldn't have done it without you!