Image Map

Friday, July 27, 2012

{Free Printable Friday] | Creativity Prinatble

Pinterest has developed a new obsession for me. Fonts! So as I've downloaded more and more fonts, I've really taken a liking to typography. Now, this is my first attempt at it, but I thought I'd try something for my craft room/area. I figured I'd share in case someone else likes it as well! 

It prints on 8.5x11" paper and fits an 8x10" frame.




I apologize for the shadows. It's icky and stormy here so it's the best I could do!

To download, please go here.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea - thanks for sharing!
    I'm thrilled to be your newest follower and would love it if you could return the follow if you get the chance and wish to :)
    Best,
    Sapir @ smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!