Image Map

Sunday, November 25, 2012

25 Days of Handmade Christmas Day 1: Gift Roundup from My Favorite Finds

Hi everyone! It's two days late, but I'm finally kicking off my second 25 Days of Handmade Christmas series! Over the next 25 days, several bloggers and I will share Christmas-related tutorials. I still have a very few spots left, so if you'd be interested in contributing, shoot me an email. 

My first guest poster is Carrie from My Favorite Finds. We're kicking it off with some great gift ideas! 

Hello Embracing Messy readers! I'm Carrie, and I write over at My Favorite Finds. I'm super excited to be here today, sharing my {FAVORITE} ways to give photo gifts at Christmas.

Who doesn't love getting photo gifts-I know I do! In fact, I often find myself ordering or making photo gifts and then wanting to keep them for myself! Today, I want to share with you three easy Christmas gifts you can give this season, incorporating some of your best photos and materials you already may have on hand. I know that grandparents, parents, Godparents, aunts, and uncles will love to get one of these gifts-and you'll love making them!
DIY Photo on Canvas-what I love about this project is how you can make it really large, or a smaller size. Since canvas comes in various sizes and you also have the ease of developing photos in various sizes, this becomes a versatile project. Even if you made a couple, they would turn into a nice gallery wall addition. Or, a larger size could really stand out above a mantle or sofa in the living room.
Photo Coasters-You'll be surprised to know that you can print the pictures for these right on regular printer paper! I recommend using black and white photos for this project.
LOVE Picture Gift-You can spell out ANY word with this fun project. And it can involve all of your family members! You could also use a favorite phrase, Bible verse, or even your family's last name for this project.
I hope you'll take some time to share your {FAVORITE} photos as gifts this Christmas! If you like what you see here, please stop by My Favorite Finds and find some "joy in your everyday"!

  My Favorite Finds

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!