Image Map

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Crafty Cornucopia Winners

Goodness, I am losing my mind! Thank you Donna for pointing out that I hadn't posted this. I had left it as a draft in my posts and forgot to publish!

Anyway,  thanks to everyone who joined us in the Crafty Cornucopia in any way-tutorials, prizes, sharing projects-it's been a ton of fun and we couldn't have done it without each of you!

Here are the winners from each round: 


 Ribbon and Burlap: Top This, Top That & Sweet Pepper Rose 



Now, it's up to our super awesome judges to decide on the WINNER! The prize up for grabs-a box of goodies from Pick Your Plum! Good luck everyone, and thanks so much for participating!

1) Easy Burlap Cornucopia, 2) Denim and Burlap Table Runner 3) Thanksgiving Pointillism Subway Art 4) Painted Wine Glasses 5) Christmas Button Decor 6) Button Seahorse


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!