Image Map

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Crafty Cornucopia Craft Challenge

My goodness it's been a long time! I'm sorry for the silence. I've been really sick and while trying to determine what's wrong with me and catching up on missed work (I SO wish this was my full-time job), I haven't had the time or energy to do any posts. BUT, a while back I started working with some lovely ladies to bring you a craft challenge! I'm a bit late bringing you the details (I'm so sorry), and hope to get back into the swing of things soon. So start thinking of some ideas and get crafting!

Photobucket


Here is how it will work:
Sundays: The craft supply for that week is announced. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: Stop by to see tutorials for some great inspiration from the week’s hosts. Thursday and Friday: Link up your fall craft projects. Saturday: The WINNER from that craft round is announced and moves on to the “Final Round”.
Some of my {FAVORITE} bloggers are joining in with tutorials, prizes for the winners, and judging your fabulous FALL creations:
November 4: Buttons with Dee @ The CSI Project and Carrie @ My Favorite Finds  
November 11: Ribbon and Burlap with Kelsey @ Embracing Messy, Alecia @ Chicken Scratch NY, and Maria @ Sweet Yarns
November 18: Paint with Amy @ One Artsy Mama, Mandy @ Sugar Bee Crafts, Shatzi @ Love and Laundry, and Danni @ Silo Hill Farm

Your projects will be judged by: Kadie @ Seven Alive and Morena @ Morena's Corner

The overall winner will be announced the week of November 25th and will be awarded with a Box of AWESOMENESS from Pick Your Plum~worth $75!

There will be prizes for the winner of each round including: $25 to Starbucks, Ad Space, Hand Crocheted Goodies, Jewelry, and more from these sweet ladies:
Kadie @ Seven Alive

We can’t wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!