Image Map

Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Favorites

Each week I want to try to share with you the fun things I've discovered around the web. This week I've found some fun organization tips, some fantastic ideas and an awesome video. Hope you enjoy these finds as much as I have!

Organization: Craft Paint Storage from Mad In Crafts. Right now I have all of my craft paint thrown in a plastic box. How fabulous is this idea? Adding this to the to-do list for the craft room immediately.

DIY Hanging Paint Storage

Tips & Tricks: I just painted my living room, and by just I mean yesterday. Why wouldn't I have seen these life-changing ideas two days ago!? Maybe it will save some of you the hassle...

10 Paint Secrets: tips & tricks you never knew about paint! Great tips!

For a Smile, This video: My favorite author, John Green with an awesome commencement speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!