Image Map

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

25 Days of Handmade Christmas: Day 21

I was hoping to get up a garland tutorial of my own for Day 21, but life has just been too busy! I still haven't finished all of my Christmas shopping (eek!!). So instead, I have a roundup of some of my favorite garland ideas. Some have tutorials, some don't. They all seem fairly straight forward though! Enjoy!  

Paper Circle Garland



Lighted Fabric Garland
from ???
 (I traced this picture back to a blog that didn't give credit, so if anyone knows where let me know so I can give the proper credit!)

 

Felted Holiday Garland


Jingle Bell Garland



Button Garland
from Green Eyed Monster


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!