Friday, September 28, 2012

{Free Printable Friday} | Blog Planner

Over the past week, I've been working to put together a blog planner! Not just a one-sheet deal, but a full-on planner. The planner includes the following pages:

Weekly Plan Page
Link Party Directory (one page per day of the week)
Link Party Tracker (for those hosting a party)
Blog Hop Directory
Blog Directory (to track your favorite blogs)
Websites Page (to store all of those passwords and usernames)
Blog Analytics Page
Social Media Analytics Page
Giveaway Tracker
Guest Post Log
Blog Design Tracker
Sponsor Tracker
Affiliate Management Page

 I'm out of colored ink, but here's a peek at what it looks like: 
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

For now, I only have the pages listed. I'm open to suggestions (both for improving the current planner or for new material for the planner), so let's consider this a rough draft! I will continue to improve and make those improvements available to you. I hope you find this useful! You can download it for FREE below.

6 comments:

  1. How awesome! I've yet to find a legit way to plan things for my blog.

    Thanks for sharing! :) Have a great weekend!

    ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great one! Thanks for sharing. xx- Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great planner! i love it! thanks so much for the download :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I pinned this! I'm a newer blogger and I'm struggling to figure out how to grow and what to do! I'm like the lone ranger out here! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this! I'll be working on it!

    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool idea! If it were digital it would be even better. I hate paper.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!