Image Map

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Gifting It Forward


Have you seen this fantastic idea going around blog-land lately? I know several ladies who are doing it and figured I'd give it a shot too! Here are the details

Paying it Forward

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:  I give a gift to 3 people, and those 3 people give a gift to 3 more people……and so on and so on…that is 12 people being touched by this single blog post. The first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me.

The fine print:
■Within a year (it’ll be sooner than later, I love to cross things off my to-do list), I’ll create something unique to share with the first three people to comment on this post.
■But, in order to receive your present you have to play along. Spread the love on your own blog promising to send a little special something to the first three people who comment on your post.
■You get 72 hours to re-post, or I’ll have to move on to the next person.

So who's in?

1 comment:

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!