Image Map

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A little Instagram fun!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 

A few of my favorites from this summer, early fall. More crafts to come later this week, promise! :)

1. An old barn at my grandma's house
2. My new boots!
3. The face I woke up to. Literally, right in my face on the pillow next to me...
4. Beautiful sunset in Tobermory
5. Fireworks.
6. Dunks Bay, Tobermory
7. Big Tub Harbor, Tobermory
8. The day I realized I go to Starbucks too often. The Barista never asked for my name...
9. The most amazing sunset I've ever seen in Cincinnati

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!