Image Map

Thursday, October 11, 2012

{Embracing Friends} | Weekly Blog Hop #9

Welcome to week 9 of the Embracing Friends Blog Hop! I'm so sorry that a) this is late, and b) I don't have a feature for you this week. I totally let time slip up on me from last week and didn't have time to contact anyone. So, next week, there will be two features. One from this week and one from last, to make up for it!

 



This is a blog hop! So feel free to grab the code here and put it on your blog as well! get the InLinkz code

2 comments:

  1. Already a follower on Facebook, Linky Friends, and via RSS! LOL Thanks for hosting a great blog hop!

    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!