Image Map

Monday, October 1, 2012

Silhouette Winner and Other News!

The first order of business today is the winner of the Silhouette Cameo! Congratulations to Jaeme Nicole Wilkerson!

Second, enter to win one of six $250 prizes at Consumer Crafts! Plus, refer some friends for more chances to win! This place is seriously awesome, and $250 will go a long way for some GREAT craft items!

Third, I figure I should start planning now for my second annual "25 Days of Handmade Christmas." I debated on doing 25 days or cutting it down to 12, but last year was so successful I just couldn't pass up 25 days again! So, this is where I need your help! I obviously can't do 25 posts and crafts myself, so this is series is mostly about guest bloggers. You can check out last year's 25 Days here. There were some AMAZING projects shared and I can't wait to see what's in store for this year. If you're interested in guest posting, please email me at embracingmessy@gmail.com letting me know any projects you have in mind and I'll get you signed up. Last year, the 25 spots filled pretty quickly, so make sure to send me an email as soon as you know you are able to participate.

Finally, there is a fun Halloween Link Party going on over at Happy Hour Projects!

 
 
Thanks for bearing with me through the news! I'll be sharing a couple tutorials later this week for some fun Halloween/fall crafts! Happy Monday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!