Thursday, September 27, 2012

{Embracing Friends} | Weekly Blog Hop #7

I can hardly believe I've been doing this for seven weeks already! Time just flies. Thanks to all of you who have been linking up, and I hope you've met some great new friends!

Before we get to the hop, have you entered for your chance to win a Silhouette Cameo? If not, you can enter here.

 Now, for this weeks hop and feature!

D3C1807D-EEAC-4F2A-86A9-6EDD94CB0BF9-52426-000025DD9CA30D82

Last week, Thyme linked up her blog, 14 Sixty.

Here's what she had to say!
Hello everyone! I am so excited to be here! I’ve had a post featured before, but not a personal feature on a blog hop! I love this hop and love meeting new blogging ladies! So it’s super exciting to introduce a little about me! I write under an alias, Thyme. It’s just easier! I am a stay at home mommy and full time student, crafting, repurposing, thrift shopping, and baking, my way through it all! During the day me and my baby stay pretty busy! {She’s four, but will always be my baby} We play in the mud, watch cartoons, do crafty things, bake, nap time, and everything in between! Every day is different and I enjoy every minute of ‘em! Ok, maybe not every minute, but I love my life here and my wonderful family! I’ve have been blessed to find the most amazing man ever! I’ve had my fair share of bad relationships, and to have found James was something I never thought possible! He still makes me week in the knees! 

I am the author and creator of 14 Sixty where I write about all things! When I started I thought I would share a lot of crafty things but I ended up writing more about our favorite recipes and sharing stores about me and my family. I love sharing all things on my blog and meeting new wonderful people! So feel free to swing on by my blog, facebook page, twitter, or pinterest! I would love to see you there!

Thank you so much Kelsey for the feature!
~Me


 Want to post the hop on your blog too? Grab the code here: get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!